Blogger Widgets
Labels:

Bloggers Introduction Lines

I have been searching for blogs to follow and inspire me. It is not easy to search for specific blogs; there are so many commercial ones that always come up first when you search. Maybe there is something I’m not doing and I need help.

There are also many blogs which should not even be there. I‘m not a writer but I strive to make my posts interesting and try not to offend people.

I think some people should just stick to Facebook or other social
network websites but not blog. I mean if you do not even know how to introduce yourself, then how are you going to write articles?

I’m so tired of seeing and reading this boring introduction lines and people should keep it real. Do not try to impress anyone because when you do so, you end up leaving a negative impression that repels people instead.

It is unbelievable how the energy you have when writing a post is transferred to it and anyone reading the post later can actually feel it.

Some of the introductions lines which turn me away are: -

The family and caregiver ones

…. A wife, mother and writer. Not perfect, in fact far from it. My house is a mess but I can find both my shoes. My kids are crazy...

Hello, I'm a caregiver, girlfriend, cousin, sister, granddaughter, and student. I come here to let everything out ………..

A Wife, a Daughter, a Teacher, a Maker of Things a Reader, a doting sister, a granddaughter, an aunt, a friend. An avid reader, sometimes can be too loud, some other times can be way....

Hello bloggers and readers of blogs. This profile is written by a student, a teacher, and a family man. A good friend and mentor...

The clueless ones

.... is the caretaker for Blogs With Wings, a blog for bloggers. It's a great place to learn more about blogging and finding..

My name is xxxxxx, a lot of people call me xxxx. I love blogging and creating.

Hello friends, all of you are my friends

Hello World! Please see my blogs because my blogs are very interesting. See my categories: Movies, Food, Celebrities, Music, Anime Lyrics,...

....I am a Human being. I am here to make friends and share my thoughts with them. I will be glad if I can help anybody. I would love if I can make everyone happy...

Hi! Am xxxx and I’m xx and unpredictable, confused, clumsy, simple and complicated soul! I love my family & friends.  I’m the only child ………..

The egoistic ones

xxxxx.blogspot.com check it out! Follow it! Comment it! Read & love it! I joined this only because i was assigned to...

I'm an IT student, cynic and above all, I'm awesome. I write about my own life experiences....

I am a freelance writer, daydreamer, domestic goddess, budding athlete, eternal soul and author of Living A Balanced Life...

Hi friends! It’s my hobby to talk and think and imagine. I love to observe people and share their pain and happiness. I look for troubles and strive to...

I'm a girl who has sorted out her life already; I know what I am going to do and with who I am going to do that with. And no-one's going to stop me....

A naughty girl with dreamy eyes, with precious truths n dreadful lies, neither too good nor extremely bad, she wasn't perfect as people said! ………..

A mess mixture of hyper, creative, clumsy, curious, blur, food lovers, grumpy, a little naughty, funny, chatty....

I’m xxxx. Your one of a kind angel. Why ambiguous? Cause I’m complicated. I’m definitely hard to figure out cause I’m not your ordinary girl. I’m sad....

Are you also tired of seeing these lines like me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Abusive language is absolutely not tolerated. Thanks for the visit and comment.